Friday, April 15, 2011

In memoriam: Teresa Sype

In memoriam
Teresa Terry Sype
2 August 1955 - 15 April 2011

Daughter, sister, mother, wife.
Cross-stitch artist.
Cat-lover.
Lover of life, and the love of my life.

Teresa is survived by her mother, Margrit Erks; sister, Brenda Williams; son, Peter; daughter, Faith; nieces Rachel & Alyssa Williams;
nephew, Eric Williams; husband, Russ; cats Jane, Mattie, Jack, Rowdy, & Boo; and dog, Goldie.

Memorial service: St. Timothy's Lutheran Church, TBD.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. Hope you're holding up; I know it's been rough these last several months.

    Annette sends sympathy (and her love) as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. You have my deepest sympathies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My deepest condolences for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, pard. So sorry for your loss. Deep condolences in this sad time.

    ReplyDelete