Wednesday, November 23, 2016

My Thanksgiving tradition

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in America.

As stated many times previously, it's my favorite holiday:
More-or-less secular.
Lots of good food.
Time for family and friends.

... and, yes: It is good to give thanks!
I continue to be thankful for my undeserved good fortune in life,
for my wonderful wife, Melissa,
for my now-very-large extended family - including both Sype and Axelrod branches!
for my friends, new and old.
Just last night I had a long telephone conversation with former colleague - 'tis fun to catch up.

So, YES: Let us give thanks tomorrow for blessings, great and small!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful sentiments in what is turning into a bad time in the life of our nation. I'll take to heart your suggestion to give thanks for blessings great and small. So many of them all around, especially in our relations with family and friends. Love to you and Melissa!

    ReplyDelete