Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Re-engaging.... slowly

I keep thinking I oughta send $$$ to Michele Bachmann's campaign.
She seems to be losing traction, and I'd REALLY like to see her as the GOP nominee!
[... tho' truth be told, just about ANY of the GOP slate would be just fine with me!.]

In the meantime, I've received donation form from Michelle Lujan Grisham, requesting $$$ for her run for Congressional NM1 - vacated by Heinrich in his run for U.S. Senate (Senate seat vacated by Bingaman).

... and I've been successfully putting off entreaties from Heinrich to come back to the campaign.
1 Jan is my re-commitment date... and then only if looks to be a contested primary (which to date it does not).

Very slowly I am re-engaging with politics.
(I've even started reading front page of NYT... well, not every day, but once in a while!)

3 comments:

  1. careful now

    you missed nothing

    nothing has changed

    only for the worse

    bama is not a friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Busy in the BurqueDecember 8, 2011 at 10:34 AM

    Only 23 more days until your re-commitment date. But who's counting? Certainly not us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we put in requests for columns? How about Iraq and the Newt?

    ReplyDelete