Monday, December 24, 2018

Try harder

THE PRESIDENT: I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck, because the people of this country don’t want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it.

He tweeted Monday: “I am in the Oval Office & just gave out a 115 mile long contract for another large section of the Wall in Texas. We are already building and renovating many miles of Wall, some complete. Democrats must end Shutdown and finish funding. Billions of Dollars, & lives, will be saved!”

Dear Mr. President: You're proud to shut down the government, you will take the mantle for the shutdown... but it's now the Democrats' fault???

... and, oh, I almost forgot - at the moment, Congress - both House and Senate - is controlled by Republicans!... That would be YOUR party, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment