Saturday, September 13, 2008

... from one of my very conservative friends

In response to my question, "What are your thoughts regarding Palin":
"Well, she’s cute, she runs almost as many miles as I do, and she hunts caribou, so she can’t be all bad. Obviously I would be more comfortable with someone who had been governor a little bit longer (I’d guess that being governor of Alaska during an energy boom isn’t the strongest test), but in general I’d prefer someone who had been a governor for 5 minutes over someone who had been in the Senate for somewhere in the interval (0, Robert Byrd]. The bottom line for me is that:

a) I’d prefer a random homeless person to McCain, Obama, or Biden

b) I’d prefer Palin to a random homeless person

c) Therefore, I don’t have a big problem with her"
A slogan for the Republicans:
"Better than a random homeless person!"
Thanks for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment