Saturday, September 13, 2008

In response to commenter 'takoma park'

Please realize that I am NOT an impartial observer.
The Dem candidate could be a one-eyed, hairless, gap-toothed ogre with halitosis,... and I'd still prefer him/her to McCain!

... what's more: I don't understand folks who don't share my position!!!

[Full disclosure: in past petulant moments I have declared my unwillingness to vote for Dem candidate who says xyz or espouses position abc... in my saner moments I realize that I no longer have this luxury. I am committed to any/all Dem candidates for national office this election cycle... even if they be one-eyed, hairless, gap-toothed ogres with halitosis!]

There are a number of McCain signs up in my neighborhood.
(There are also a number of Obama signs.)
The McCain folks? I just want to slap 'em up the side of the head!

One more note: I am fairly successfully avoiding Prez Politics. Family & friends have made reference to "lipstick on a pig"... I only today learned the relevance of this reference - from Krugman's NYT column.
My inattention to this blog accurately reflects my recent inattention to the current news.

I'm pretty sure we're not at war with anyone new, but that's about the extent of my knowledge.

Sing a song!

No comments:

Post a Comment