Saturday, December 11, 2010

At last!

... my primary machine is back in service!

... unfortunately, just about EVERYTHING needs to be re-installed.
It took about 1.5 hrs to figure out correct settings for the printer.
Then I discovered basic tools (MS Word, MS Excel) were missing.

On the bright side: the thing is a WHOLE LOT faster than the back-up machine!!!

I'm guessing I'll have most of what I use up and running in another week or so.

p.s. Thanks to folks for comments regarding recent somewhat pessimistic post!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you've got your mojo working, but now I've got to go back and read the pessimistic post and leave a comment!