Monday, January 3, 2011

Just for fun (part deux)...

The previous post cited news article reporting the following (I've gone to the source):
JUDGMENT DAY
THE END OF THE WORLD IS ALMOST HERE!
HOLY GOD WILL BRING JUDGMENT DAY ON
MAY 21, 2011
I note that on 20 May 2011 I'll be in our nation's capital to help a college friend celebrate his GAY WEDDING.

I sent a note to this friend (and loyal Buffoon follower JC) congratulating him on his excellent timing.
His reply:
Not just great timing, Russ, we CAUSE the end of the world! One day the number of gay people who are married passes a point of equilibrium and god gets pissed and the world ends so he can throw everybody except the people who hate gays enough into the fires of hell!
To be honest, I'd not even considered the cause-effect relationship!
I replied to him, offering my congratulations that he & his soon-to-be spouse were directly responsible for inaugurating the End Times.

p.s. The wedding being held in Washington, DC, I doubt that I'll notice any sudden change in population on 21 May - the day of The Rapture... well, maybe the folks at the C Street House won't be around anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment