Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What? WHO???

Today's NYT features an op-ed by... PAUL WOLFOWITZ... about IRAQ!
(In Korea, a Model for Iraq)

Personally I can think of NO ONE less qualified, with less credibility to opine about Iraq than Wolfowitz.
I didn't read the op-ed. (... but you can: link above!)

With Yom Kippur fast approaching (17-18 Sep), I'd suggest to Mr. Wolfowitz that he might better spend his limited intellectual capacity figuring out just how to atone for his many sins.
Maybe he'd consider serving (volunteering!) as an administrator with a humanitarian NGO in Baghdad -seems appropriate!
He's got administrative experience.

1 comment:

  1. Our new blog model: Avoid the unpleasant stuff and go straight to the snarky commentary. I need to save my energy for helping to get out the vote!

    ReplyDelete