Thursday, April 12, 2012

Things I don't understand

Some time ago I posted Things I don't understand
Some things I understand; most things I don't. Sometimes I worry that the ratio, (understand/don't), is approaching zero. Most of the time I don't.
Recently, many of the things I don't understand are GOP orthodoxy:
- GIVING $$$ to wealthy is good for the economy, BUT TAKING $$$ from middle-class is good for the economy.

- W's off-budget wars ($1.3 TRILLION) aren't a problem, BUT Obama is to blame for the deficit.

- Sanctioning Iran, restricting Iran's oil exports - this is GOOD. BUT, high price of gasolene is BAD!

- the so-called "Patriot Act" - allowing Feds to monitor my every move - is GOOD! BUT, so-called "ObamaCare" infringes on my Constitutional liberty.

- Mitt Romney - the multi-millionaire whose wife drives two Cadillacs - claims Obama is 'out of touch'.

I'd be very happy if anyone could explain this stuff to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment