Thursday, June 26, 2008

Water falling from the sky!

There's water falling from the sky!

I think it's called "rain".
Main Entry: 1rain
Pronunciation: \ˈrān\
Function: noun
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: Middle English reyn, from Old English regn, rēn; akin to Old High German regan rain
Date: before 12th century
1 a: water falling in drops condensed from vapor in the atmosphere

[Merriam-Webster On-line Dictionary]
I've read about it in books!

No comments:

Post a Comment