Monday, February 6, 2012

Sigh!

Football season now officially over.

Baseball doesn't start till April.

(No: I've no interest in basketball, pro or college.)

Looks like the only "sport" diversion is GOP Presidential primaries!
I sure hope Gingrich, Paul, and Santorum stay in!

... hmmm... Maybe Mitt will drop out!
Vaguely relevant movie quotation:
Butch Cassidy: Well, the way I figure it, we can either fight or give. If we give, we go to jail.

Sundance Kid: I've been there already.

Butch Cassidy: We could fight - they'll stay right where they are and starve us out. Or go for position, shoot us. Might even get a rock slide started, get us that way. What else can they do?

Sundance Kid: They could surrender to us, but I wouldn't count on that.
[Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, emphasis added.]

No comments:

Post a Comment