Monday, May 19, 2008

For what it's worth...

It's been quite a while since I've demonstrated my psychic abilities.

I'm not sure these two items quite count, but I'll report 'em anyway.

1. An editorial in today's USA Today, Talking to an adversary isn't necessarily appeasement, pretty much repeats points I made a couple of days ago.

2. As reported by C&L, Sen Obama has presented a realistic assessment of the Iranian threat: The Iranian threat is tiny compared to the USSR. Back on 20 March I noted that, In a rational world, these guys are flies - maybe tsetse flies, but flies, nonetheless, referring to both bin Laden & Ahmadinejad.

Yeah, I know - not quite the same as reading next week's news today... but I'll still take these as more evidence of my psychic abilities!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment