Thursday, May 21, 2009

FYI + a challenge

FYI: I sent an email to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid suggesting that I expect him to insist on transferring the Brooklyn 4 to the detention facility at Guantanamo.
Charged with conspiring to use WMD on U.S. soil, they are clearly too great a threat to be held in the U.S. in any local, state, or federal detention facility.
I believe that I expressed my expectation that he would lead the charge to insist that these four be transferred immediately to Gitmo. (Once you hit the 'send' button on the webform, the message is no longer available to you... I hadn't the foresight to copy it before hitting 'send'.)

The challenge: You can use the link on the right nav bar [Contact Senate Majority Leader Reid] to send Senate Majority Leader Reid your DEMAND that the Brooklyn 4 be transferred to Gitmo!

No comments:

Post a Comment