Monday, May 18, 2009

Atrios says it best

Holy Crap
I have to say, as bad as some of us dirty hippies warned the Bush administration would be, most of us were way too optimistic.

Atrios's comment refers specifically to the recently revealed Pentagon Iraq briefings featuring militant Bible verses, but applies equally well to much of what we've learned of W's administration in the past few months - from Bybee's approval of torture, to Yoo's abrogation of the Constitution.

Yes - most of us were way too optimistic!

2 comments:

  1. I think the admin of this ωeb site is genuіnelу working haгd in favor of hіs wеb page, for the reason that
    here eveгy material is qualіty based іnformatiοn.


    my blog :: Lloyd Irvin

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother геcоmmendеd I might
    like this blog. Нe ωas tοtally rіght.

    This poѕt truly made my day. You can not imagine just
    how much time I had spent for this informatіon!
    Τhаnκѕ!

    My ρаge - reputation management

    ReplyDelete