Tuesday, August 11, 2009

(I think it sounds better than it reads...)

(... but it's still not very good)

The NAFTA Highway euthanized my Grandma:
The NAFTA Highway euthanized my Grandma.
Hussein Obama’s a-comin’ after me!
Sharia law was good enough for Hitler –
But my AK-47 will keep me free!

Pelosi wears a brooch shaped like a swastika –
Glenn Beck showed me the photo on TV!
Yes – the NAFTA Highway euthanized my Grandma.
But my AK-47’ll keep me free!

I think I’m a-comin’ down with the swine flu -
My wetback yardman passed it on to me!
I’ve asked, and he says he doesn’t have his green-card –
(Claims he was born in Cayce, Kentuck-ee.)

Hussein Obama’s mullah got me fatwahed.
(He used to be a colonel in the KGB!)
Yes – the NAFTA Highway euthanized my Grandma.
But my AK-47’ll keep me free!
(This is only one tiny example of "Why I don't make a living in country-western music"!)

No comments:

Post a Comment