Monday, December 7, 2009

Just for fun: my letter to Senator McCain

Senator John McCain
241 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510

Senator McCain:

Recall, during the second Presidential debate in 2008 you declared,
"I'll get Osama bin Laden, my friends. I'll get him. I know how to get him. I'll get him no matter what and I know how to do it."
A recent AP headline reads, "White House still lacks solid intel on bin Laden".

Have you volunteered to help our intelligence community locate bin Laden?
If not, why not???

I note that some might construe your failure to share your certain knowledge with our intelligence community as tantamount to giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

Again, if you have not shared your knowledge and wisdom regarding capturing bin Laden with our intelligence community, why not?

Sincerely,
Feel free to copy/paste into your own letter to Senator McCain.

No comments:

Post a Comment