Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oh, good - I'm not alone

Dear President Obama
Dear President Obama,

I just got an email from you asking me to contact my Senators to vote for your piece of crap health care “reform” bill.

The link to reply was –like your administration – defective and so here I am replying through your website and putting it up on my blog for the world to read if they care to....

I am just one of a vast number of disillusioned and furious progressives you have managed to alienate in less than a year. These people like me voted for you, donated to your campaign and worked for your election because we wanted real change. You have bitterly disappointed us.

[... the letter goes on...]
... but wait! - there's more:
Keith Olbermann eviscerates Obama, Reid & US Senate over health care reform fiasco
... and finally:
Katrina Vanden Heuvel: Dem base is "angry, infuriated, heartbroken - this is not the 'change' we voted for."
It's nice to not be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment