Friday, March 26, 2010

"She made me beat her!"

You'd think most everyone in today's America would be attuned to the fact that "she made me hit her" is a discredited defense.
But you'd be wrong.
Breitbart: Congressional Black Caucus members went "searching for ... racism" by walking through Tea Party crowd

Graham tells Beck -- Beck! -- Tea Partiers "get mad" because they "don't like being called racist"

Beck clarifies his theory: If violence breaks out from the right, it will have been intentionally provoked by Obama

[... these all courtesy Digby, who has more]
Of course! By passing health insurance reform using standard Senate & House procedures ("votes" these are sometimes called), the Democrats simply invited trouble. It's their own fault if some folks... well, some Tea Party folks (inspired and encouraged by GOP leadership) respond with violence!

"I had to hit her, officer. She made me do it. She defied me."

No comments:

Post a Comment