Friday, March 26, 2010

Palin expresses my deepest hope! [update: it gets better!]

Palin: 'Everyone Here Today Supporting John McCain, We Are All Part Of That Tea Party Movement'
Gee, I really hope so! I earnestly, sincerely, deeply hope that the GOP and the Tea Party are co-extensive.

update: During this same speech, Ms. Palin also re-affirmed the GOP governing philosophy -
"We're not the Party of No.
We're the Party of Hell NO!"
Again, thank you, Sarah!

... oh, I almost forgot: I'm also earnestly, sincerely, deeply hoping that Sarah Palin continues to be the face of the GOP at least until 2012!

3 comments:

  1. I've moved our little get together to Fudrucker's at Coronado. Same time 4pm Friday, April 2.

    For McCain I think he's really desperate if he had to call on little miss airhead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think McCain brought her to the party; he ought to have to go home with her, too. Does Cindy start to remind you a little of Pat Nixon, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apologies ahead of time: a very old joke/graffiti:
    1977, Grand Canyon Nat'l Park - in a restroom in the park visitor center.
    "Nixon had to see Deep Throat 5 times before he had it down Pat."

    Favorite more-or-less recent bumper sticker (during W's administration): "I never thought I'd miss Nixon!"

    ReplyDelete