Saturday, January 12, 2008

how to deal with this? "Ha! ha! I know!"

"Ha! Ha! I know"
(Yum-Yum:YUM. (aside, struck by an idea). Ha! ha! I know!)
[Gilbert & Sullivan, The Mikado]

I've been fretting for some some time over how to cover the Presidential primaries without becoming completely disgusted with the Democrats. An idea now occurs to me: I'll cover the Republicans!

I've started this inadvertently already, by commenting on the Republican's economic policies. I'll simply continue.

The downside: I'll have to watch & read about the Republican candidates.

The upside: I'll have more than ample reason to truly detest the Republican candidate come November!

The lastest, based mainly on hearsay: Everyone except Ron Paul really wants to attack Iran!

As I get into this I'll provide sufficient references to document the insanity.

For now:
Republican candidates' economic policy = cut taxes.
Republican candidates' foreign policy = attack Iran.

Stop the insanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment