Monday, November 3, 2008

AQA's election predictions

Before Super Tuesday (my, how long ago that was!) one of my loyal readers suggested that I couldn't be a real blogger if I didn't make election predictions.

Here goes:
Electoral College: 333 for Obama
Popular vote: 52.3458% for Obama
Senate [final make-up thereof]: 56 Dems, 42 Reps, 2 Inds
House [final make-up thereof]: 258 Dems, 177 Reps
Truly dedicated readers will notice a shocking change from usual practice: other than the "2 Inds", none of the cited integers is prime!

Have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. Who are you, and what have you done with Russ?? 8^)

    I was hoping for Mersenne primes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. '2' - as the only even prime - is the oddest prime.
    if i'm gonna use only one prime, 2's not a bad choice!

    ReplyDelete