Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The election in Bernalillo County, Precinct 344

My wife is working for the county as a poll-worker today.

I stopped by to see how it was going after burning out on GOTV phone calls.

There were perhaps a handful of actual voters at the polling site (an elementary school gymnasium). Apparently it's been that way all day.
Early voting seems to have be very effective!!!

Me? I was up at 5:30 a.m. to make her breakfast, help her pack lunch & snacks for her long ordeal. She's holding up so far! (... and is prohibited by law from leaving early!!! - good thing she's holding up.)

I remain cautiously optimistic... but still fearful that all the pre-election polls have deceived me.

Have a nice day...
... and VOTE!

2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping we have a full Democrat delegation in Washington.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on Heinrich's win.

    ReplyDelete