Friday, October 2, 2009

Starting to see the light

... that is to say, I'm starting to see the light.

Not that long ago I questioned Rachel Maddow's decision to spotlight, e.g., Senator Ensign's (R-NV) affair & its concommitant sleazy financial adjuncts. Recently she's also hit Sen. Vitter (R-LA) - the 'family values' guy who solicited prostitution. I wondered about that, too.

Then a fleeting thought zipped thru my tiny brain: "Hey, if these pointless scandals contribute to defeat at the polls, that's a good thing! - Maybe these morality-challenged Republicans can be defeated by some good Democrats!"
So... okay: I'm with you Rachel. Keep spotlighting the high-profile moral lapses of Republican incumbents! - it may be just political soap opera, but it just might help elect a few Dems!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment