Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My free (worth every penny!) advice to Keith Olbermann

Mr. Olbermann:
I don't watch or listen to Rush, BillO, or Glenn.
There's a reason for this.
I prefer your show... BUT: you force me to watch & listen to Rush, BillO, and Glenn.
Get over it!

My advice to you regarding these jokers (and Faux News in general) is the same advice I send my Congressional delegation regarding Iran: ignore them!
Iran is NOT an 'existential threat' to America. - by huffing & puffing against Iran, the neocons only inflate Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
By obsessing about Faux News on Countdown, you only inflate these blow-hards.

There's a relevant Aesop's fable: The frog and the ox.
Let them puff themselves up till they burst.
They don't need your help - they'll do it all by themselves, just to show off!

Sincerely,


p.s. my knowledge of this particular Aesop's Fable derives from Gilbert & Sullivan's H.M.S. Pinafore - the song, "Things are seldom what they seem" includes the lyric, "Bulls are but inflated frogs"
It's getting so's I can't bring myself to watch KO, knowing that he'll force me to watch Rush, BillO, and Glenn.

As stated, I choose NOT to watch or listen to these idiots for a reason.
And, yes - I believe what I say: just as the neocons' obsession with Iran only puffs up Ahmadinejad, KO's obsession with Faux News only contributes to its credibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment