VIDEO: The GOP’s Solution To Everything — Let’s ‘Start Over’In a perverse way, this is a pleasant change.
On the Recovery Act“The Senate would do us all a great favor if it started again from scratch.”On Health Care Reform
– Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ), 2/4/09
“Start over again on this bill and retarget it.”
– Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN), 2/12/09“How much longer do Americans have to wait before Democrat leaders will give up this partisan quest and agree to start over?”On Wall Street Reform
– Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY), 3/10/10
“We should either scrap this bill completely and throw it away and forget about it. Or scrap it and start over again.”
– Rep. John Fleming (R-LA), 3/17/10“Look, there’s no rush right now. We need to get it right.”
– Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK), 4/21/10
“Start over please, Mr. President.”
– Fox News’ Steve Doocy, Karl Rove, 4/19/10
At least the solution isn't cutting taxes!