Thursday, August 7, 2008

... on the campaign trail

"Arthur Solon, an attorney with Albuquerque's Branch Law Firm, drowned in the ocean off Jamaica while on vacation, senior partner Turner Branch said."

... well, I guess I can cross him off the list!

Meanwhile, the soap operas continue to play themselves out:
Crispin & L. Noble are householded.
I finally figure out that "L." is "Leah".
More recent data indicates Leah no longer lives with Crispin, and that Crispin now resides with Jane Austen Jackson.

I note that these folks aren't spring chickens.
Crispin is 60, Leah is 52, and Jane is 54.

Well, at least Crispin didn't run off with a younger woman!
Note: the names have all been changed... but the database soap opera is accurately represented.

In the meantime... I thought I'd completed my most recent database update when I was told, "Oops - we forgot to give you another set of corrections." Sigh. This new set represents 3-4 days of work.

When this task is completed, I'll be updating the campaign's database with July's ActBlue info - I just have to check that we've got records for all donors, and confirm the addresses. There are about 250 ActBlue contributions for July.

When that task is completed we should have received most of the returned/undeliverable mail from the most recent mailing. I won't know how long processing those will take till I see the volume... but at least some of the items ought to be easy to disposition (see "Arthur Solon", above!).

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment