Monday, February 25, 2008

DSCC

The DSCC called me last week. They wanted $$.

Apparently my last donation of $2.71 was too subtle an insult to convince 'em that maybe I am no longer a likely donor.

Anyway - the poor fellow manning the DSCC phone got an earful regarding why I will NOT send any more $$ to DSCC. Maybe they'll cross me off their list now!

FYI: a similar tactic against unwanted solicitation of political $$ worked wonders in 2006. I got a call from some John Kerry PAC. I launched into an extended rant about Kerry's amazingly incompetent 2004 campaign, finishing up with statement that I had no intention of giving $$ to anything-Kerry ever again.

They never called again.

Note: there are Dem Senators worth supporting. If you are so inclined, send 'em money directly. (or visit ActBlue - link on lefthand navbar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment