Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Good news: I lost $0 on the SuperBowl

Bad news: I only got to see the first half - complete with record-setting interception return for touchdown by the PA team.

I would've bet on AZ, and I probably wouldn't have taken the spread.

I used to have a big poster of George Foreman in my office - as a symbol of the resurgent middle-aged guy. (... and I was really happy that he never got in the ring with Tyson!)
Warner's rehabilitation after years in darkness was a fun story... would've been more fun if the Cards had won.

Vague memories of watching the Bradshaw/Harris/Bleier Steelers in the 70s - only sort of watching the games in between poker hands when I was stationed at Ft. Bliss, TX.

Another couple of months till MLB gets going - tho' the MLB Network lets me watch old ALCS, NLCS & World Series games... somehow it's not the same when the outcome is known.

Till next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment